How to Register Bond Pirates 2023
Registrations need to be completed prior to training commencing. Prompt registration helps to ensure your child is selected into a team as older teams do fill up and registrations close.
THE ONLY WAY TO REGISTER IS TO USE THE RUGBY XPLORER APP OR VIA YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH RUGBYAU
You must have a Rugby Xplorer account to register. Registrations can be completed via the
Rugby Xplorer app or website: https://myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Open Rugby Xplorer app/ Rugby Portal and sign in by entering email address and password. If its your first time please create an account then follow steps to register player.
- Click “Register”
- Click ‘Find a Club’
- Select who you would like to register, click “continue”
- Enter Club name – Bond Pirates Rugby Union club Juniors or Seniors
- Click Club name and hit “next”
- Select Registration Role, Registration Type and Duration from dropdowns, click “next”
Registration Type: Juniors = XVs Juniors QLDC Seniors = XVs MENS QLDC
Best to choose Season for Duration.
Weekly option available for senior ONLY but WILL NOT contribute to full registration.
Training only can be used for training ONLY Mid-March or Pre-season game then this amount WILL be deducted off your FULL registration fee. To ensure spot in team full registration needs to be paid.
- Players who are Re-registering ensure to change personal information to suit current details.
Juniors will need to enter correct height and weight details. Select NO to making profile private unless totally necessary as if you select private players name will be left off all team scoring displays.
- Payment Screen – Select payment option enter credit card or proceed to zip Pay option
FAIR PLAY VOUCHERS ACCEPTED
To process a Voucher please forward your signed voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org and a replied discount code email will be sent back once processed. Then you register as per above.
Birth Certificates need to be emailed to below address